Thursday, April 2, 2020

Baking the day away during the shut down

When you're stuck at home you bake.  I wanted to put all the goodies in one place so here's a  compilation of the baked goods I've made during the grand shut down...this is over weeks, not all made at once :)

Looks like I got the bake just right on this banana bread.

I made these last week.  Thank God for freezers so I don't feel compelled to eat them all right away.
Apple walnut crumb top muffins.
Spicey chocolate pudding with coffee and cinnamon.
 Having a virtual breakfast with Mark and Rick.


We've also been walking A LOT.  It's one of the only things you can do and since it's spring I've been enjoying everyone's gardens that are full of colorful flowers.  I really want to go see the poppies in Antelope Valley but not sure if we'll get there this year with the lockdown.  Damn :(

Easter Sunday -  Cooked and baked most of the day.  They came out pretty good.

I also made tahini dressing and a veggie casserole.  Forgot to take photos but you get the idea.

Today's amusement - 4/22/20  Oatmeal chocolate chips


No comments: