Sunday, January 2, 2022

This makes me so happy!

 One of my Christmas presents from Vince was he bought me a new record player and said he'd clean out my music/art room and make space for everything.  Well when I tell you that was the best present!  It took two full days of taking everything out of the closet, wiping it down and putting it back.  We thought we'd throw away a lot of stuff but it turns out that we have a lot of collectors items stuffed in to that closet and we couldn't bear to get rid of too much of it.

Here is the best part - my old record player works and it was like hearing heaven for the first time in years.  No more tiny desk-top speakers but the real ones that sound amazing.  When Vince put on an album I almost cried at how wonderful the sound was.    If you're listening to music on small speakers I'd love to recommend that you listen on your good speakers.  You can hear every note, every nuance, every part of the songs that go missing when you listen on small speakers. 

I now have a record player, cd and cassette player.  And everything is organized!

Our original intention was to get rid of everything but instead we're keeping it all.  I have so much insanely good music and now that everything is working I'll never go back to small speakers.


Collectors Items that were stuffed in the closet.  Still in the bag Squirrel Boy toys.



We couldn't bear to throw away these production video tapes even though I'm sure we'll never watch them.  


And if I threw away my cassettes I might never hear these albums again.   Keepers!



No comments: