Monday, May 30, 2022

Finally met in person...

 So strange to know someone and consider them a friend but after four years this is the first time we actually met in person.  This is Steve Zuehlke.  He lives in Dallas so that's why I've never seen him in person before.  He finally made it to L.A. and we were able to have dinner at Ca' Del Sole.  It was cute when Vince heard his voice and said, "I can definitely see why you're studying voiceover."  Steve has a great lower gutteral voice that's perfect for vo.


And as if I had planned this...we sat down at the restaurant and a waitress came up and introduced herself and said that she had taken one of my classes years ago and that she thinks I'm one of the nicest people in Hollywood and when she saw the reservation list with my name on it she said, "ooh we have a celebrity dining with us tonight."  Never think of myself that way but I'll take it.  And no Steve, I didn't pre-plan her saying that for your benefit.  Ha ha!

No comments: