Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Christmas Bells are ringing

 Our first Christmas with Smokie.  He/we loved it.
























I don't know if Vince did this on purpose - but the bow says: "Love has kept them together for 82 years" (a premonition? a possibility?)  and the other bow says Tamale Season.  If you saw our freezer you'd know that we are definitely in tamale season.
My deconstructed bag wrapping.  I took a shopping bag and turned it inside out, stapled it back together and added bows and paper.  It looked cooler in person :)
Vince is the king of bows.  My packages are always so pretty.
Now that my record player is working I'm digging re-issued albums.  This one is blue!  

This is a reminder for me:  We visited so many people and sometimes I forgot to take photos...
Dec. 16 - Lorie and Gug's house and dinner at Santo Mezcal (delish!)
Dec. 23 - Nicole and Richie's house for dinner and games (Taboo - lot's of laughs)
Dec. 24 - Our usual celebration place - Don Cuco's for an early dinner
Dec. 25 - Marla, Greg, Mario pig out feast (tamales!)
Dec. 28 - Visiting with Mom in Santa Barbara.  Lunch at Lure.

At Don Cuco's:


Visiting with Mom in Santa Barbara.   Lunch at Lure:



No comments: