Saturday, May 25, 2024

Fun things that happened this Memorial Day weekend...

Who doesn't love random gifts?  Vince came home with a box of my favorite candy for no special reason, he just knows how much I like this stuff...yum!

And for a lovely start to the weekend...had breakfast with my friend Nile and her son Constantine.  So good to catch up after not seeing her for a few years (covid and she lives in La Jolla).  Nile and I worked together at Carolco Pictures - that was like a million years ago.  Damn, time flies by fast.

The next day we met with Nikki, Chris, Parker and Wyatt Allen.  We took a nice walk on the cliffs of the Palisades and then had lunch at Matthew's Garden Cafe.  A lovely Sunday.  I adore this family.  They're so creative, kind, smart and talented.  I've had the pleasure of teaching both Parker and Wyatt voiceover acting and produced demos with them.  They're also musicians as well as actors.  




No comments: