Sunday, April 24, 2011

L.A. Arboretum

Vince took these pictures as we played in the beautiful gardens of the arboretum.  It seemed like everything was in bloom.  Loving spring!





This picture reminds me of Hawaii.  Aloha!


I love the energy of this photograph with the bee in the middle.


There was an upcoming wedding in the rose garden.  Vince & I walked the aisle.  A few minutes later another couple was doing the same thing.  The guys looked embarrassed but us girls were happy :)


I love the simplicity of this shot with the little red lady bug.



Not sure what this is but it sure was funny looking.




These peacock chicks were so adorable.


After watching them for a while the mom got tired and found a comfy spot to rest.  She's sitting on four chicks.  This is the last one before it burrowed under her feathers.




The horse stables were gorgeous.  I kept thinking they'd make an excellent studio for me and Vince.


If you'd like to see more photographs check out Vince's blog at:
Vinphoto.blogspot.com

No comments: