Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

So much food!
I guess I was in the moment and forgot to take photos of our events.  We had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner at Mark's house and Christmas day with Vince's family.  I didn't take one damn picture!  So it's pix of food :)  But I forgot to take photos of everything I made (pumpkin crumb cake muffins, two apple cakes, fudge brownies with peppermint frosting, Mexican balls, p-nut butter cookies)...Damn, I'm slipping with the whole photo thing....


My second cake - made in a different pan and it came out more of a tart then a cake.  Both were good.



I'm dangling this paper string (we're not allowed real string because of the cats).
   And here's a picture of me trying to get the string out of Zuri's mouth.  She ate it.


Zuri digesting her string...










No comments: