Friday, November 25, 2022

A happy Thanksgiving to you all

 Thanksgiving is turn on the oven time.  I haven't baked in months because it's too hot in the summertime.  Now things have cooled down and it's time to turn the oven on.  I was happy that Vince requested a couple of things to make.  I found copycat recipes and everything turned out delicious.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Scones:  Man these were yummy for breakfast with some coffee and fruit salad with yogurt.  Let the festivities begin!



After the breakfast goodies were baked I challenged myself to another copy recipe - Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese Bisquits.  I wasn't sure how these should taste and I didn't have half of the ingredients (including Cheddar cheese) but I winged it - used quesadilla cheese mixed with mozzarella.  Instead of parsley I used fresh basil.  They came out really good.  I told Vince that I bet I can make them even better and he said not to change a thing so I know they were good.


b

The day after...
walking off the calories inhaled the day before




 

No comments: