Sunday, June 4, 2023

Half birthday fun

 My birthday is January 3rd.  By then I'm so over celebrating, eating, partying, so, my lovely husband and I celebrate my 1/2 birthday on June 3d.  He buys me presents and everything!  This year we started with cake and a card and then went to see "Six" at the Pantages.  Mark joined us for "Six."  I loved the show.

"Six" at the Pantages


I consider myself lucky to have the Pantages as my "theatre" when I was growing up.  Between the Pantages and the Chinese Theatre it's no wonder that I wanted to get in the film business.  Everything is so fancy and beautiful.  I actually remember when the Pantages was a movie theatre and I have many memories of going to see movies there with my nana.  I always remember her when I'm sitting in this theatre.  Happy memories.








No comments: