Sunday, September 10, 2023

Curt Mahler

To my dear friend Curt - you are glue.  You always kept us together.  You are the one who bugged us to get our Stooges tickets before they sold out!  The Saturday after Thanksgiving has been yours for so many years, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do this year without you.  I feel dread just thinking about it.  I hope we still gather but from now on it will be in your memory.  I was really lucky to be your friend.  We all were.

RIP  9/7/23  Gone way way way too soon.  

We gathered at my house last night.  We ate Curt's favorite foods, listened to his favorite music, watched The Stooges.  We laughed and told stories about him.  Oh Curt, you surely were with us in spirit.  It felt good to be with the guys - we've been friends since Jr. high.   You are sorely missed already.



From Three Stooges festivals over the years:










No comments: